May 28, 2012 – Live and Breathe Improving Your Game This Summer. Get Stronger, Faster and Better Conditioned Than You Ever Thought Possible. Join a Gym Of Likeminded Athletes All Striving To Be The Best They Can Be!
This Your Once-A-Year Opportunity To Go Through DeLuca’s Three Phase Summer Program, Join A Family of Supportive Coaches and Athletes, All Leading You Step-By-Step To More Strength, Better Performance and a Leaner, More Athletic Body Than You’ve Ever Had Before!
Through our Summer All-Sports Strength, Speed and Conditioning Camp you can expect to:
- Increase speed – dropping your 10 yard dash by a full step and your 40 by as much as a body length
- Improve your lateral quickness and mobility making you a nightmare to opponents
- Enhance fully body power in sport-specific patterns to elevate your game to a whole new level
- Add functional strength to keep you on the field/court longer and reduce the risk of injury
- Develop core strength and endurance in linear, rotational, and diagonal patterns to become a more consistent competitor
- Improve sport-specific conditioning and work capacity to enter pre-season camp as one of the top athletes
Athletes of all ages and ability levels are welcome to join our summer camp. We cater to all sports and will customize a flexibility, core, speed, strength and conditioning program for each individual athlete. Sessions begin as early as 6:00AM! Athletes have complete access to the training facility and will train for 90-120 minutes everyday Monday through Thursday.
We recommend booking a free consultation and functional movement screen prior to the start of our summer program so you can “hit the ground running.” Sports nutrition and recovery methods are a big component of our program. You’ll receive guidance, coaching and instruction on how to best prepare your body for workouts and competition. In addition to developing a physical advantage over your competition, you’ll also develop the mental toughness to overcome the ups and downs associated with competitive sports. Our coaches are all former college and professional athletes with exercise degrees completely dedicated to helping you succeed.